Friday 27 April 2012

Sun flowers… the little rays of sun on earth.

    Sun flowers says "I won't let you go” ...

All of us are the same desires, which is - to LoVe , To be LoVed and  to be haPpy. Once upon a time ago, I did not respect myself - I had entered myself for love someone due to the wrong reasons. Looking back, I was guilt. However, I am happy because I really LoVe him Lillahita'ala and at the same time I think-“everything happens for a reason and Allah know it”
We cannot truly allow others to love us, until we first love ourselves. Therefore, I practice myself by writing this love letters.
LoVe is beautiful and unpredictable.Do not actively seek it.Instead put your efforts on your self development and don’t ever forget to pray To Al-Khaaliq (The Creator).

My Blogs is My LoVe Letters.
5 JamadilAkhir 1433H, April 27, 2012M









No comments:

Post a Comment