Tuesday 8 May 2012

Freedom, funs and enjoyous


  16 JamadilAkhir 1433H, May 8, 2012M
Here goes a butterfly. Subhanallah, it is beautiful. The story of the butterfly... ... ... 
Freedom, funs and enjoyous
                 
A small hole appeared on a chrysallis and moths make a cocoon. For a several hours as a butterfly struggles to force its body through from a little hole, a person eyes keep watching for more progress until the wings would open, enlarge and expand. But it never happen! In fact, the butterfly spent the rest of its life crawling around with a withered body and shrivelled wings. What the person did not understand, the restricting chrysalis(cocoon) and the strugle required for the butterfly to get through the tiny opening, were the one's way of forcing fluid from the body of the butterfly into its wings, so that it would be ready for flight once it achieved its freedom from the chrysalis.

My mind wander and I really enjoy when my mind decided to wander away. Near or far, wherever it wander, it brings freedom and enjoyous times for my mind to see a different perspective of life. I might be looking at a butterfly but thinking about a flower bloom in some foreign field. Some flowers grow best in the Sun.Some grow well in the shade. Must to remember, Allah puts us where we grow best. So, be happy and appreciated in every situation of life.
Sometimes, struggles are exactly what we need in our life. Like a yellow flower, beautifully bloom struggle for a light, for water and protect it by its thorn on it stem or prickle leaves!

We are always growing, learning and experience ourselves in hope that one fine day we can achieve our dream so that we can spread our wings to fly away and be truly happy. Like a butterfly carries a meaning of freedom, funs and enjoyous to treasure their green nature with colourful blossoms, enjoying nectar from flower to flower. They take just what they need and then they move on. Just like myself, searching for the good things. I add caption in my mind to never get tired of asking Allah for whatever I need. Humans may get tired, may get bored & get restless from listening to you, but not Allah. I have Allah and also you! Sometimes happiness is fleeting and we restart all over again. Some just give up, some keep struggle to live strongly. It is a beautiful of life. We would not be as strong as we would have been today without any obstacles we went through. Like people saids:
"I asked for strength, God gave me difficulties to strengthen me, God gave me problems to solve to make me experienced it. I asked for prosperity, and God gave me brain and brawn to work. I asked for courage, God gave me obstacles to overcome. I asked for love, God gave me troubled people who were ready for help. I asked for favors, God gave me opportunities. I received nothing I wanted BUT I received everything I needed."

Keep flying butterfly.

No comments:

Post a Comment